The borders to France have reopened so it's time to freshen up your winter wardrobe...and we've got the goods for you:
The Softshell Anorak. Back, and better than before, based on your feedback. Simplified for this year, leaving a regular Roo' Pouch with an internal media pocket and headphone jack hole. Also added a Snow Stoppa, toggled bottom hem, so you can pull her in tight or keep it loose, whatever the weather permits.
But don't believe us! This is what Whitelines had to say in their 100 snowboard products of the year!
"Snowboarders looking for fashionable technical streetwear with a maximum level of comfort will find that in the Brethren Softshell Anorak."
"This is a more stretchy option for outerwear, designed to move with the body and helping to maintain a comfortable body temperature even during more strenuous activities, whilst still offering protection against snow and rain. And, thanks to the super soft fleece lining, it is also a perfect place to nest in especially after a heavy night out."
So what's the tech behind it?
- 8k 10k Waterproof and breathable polyester Softshell with Soft brushed lining
- Roo' Puch with internal media pocket and headphone jack.
- Snow Stoppa hem, toggled to suit your style.
- Double cuff with elasticated gaiter and thumbhole.
- Toggle adjusted hood.
- Zip adjustable, lined neck guard.